DAI, a global consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC, USA seeks to fill multiple positions to support an anticipated donor-funded Resilient Modem Energy for Healthy Forests and Livelihoods Project in Malawi. The program will address main threats to Malawi’s forests and promote sustainable forest management and sustainable energy options to increase forest cover, promote land-based emission reductions, and support livelihoods.
DAI seeks experts in:
- Alternative energy and alternatives to charcoal
- Forestry/Forest Management
- REDD+ and other climate change mitigation approaches
- Livelihoods, smallholder agriculture, and non-timber forest products
- Environmental policy and environmental governance
- Geospatial data analysis and data management
- Training and capacity building
- Outreach or public relations
- Finance and operations management (prior USAID experience required)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Grants management (prior USAID experience required)
An advanced degree, professional qualifications in a relevant field and fluency in English are required. A minimum of 5 years of prior work experience in Malawi is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resumes in English by e-mail to: MalawiForests@dai.com
Application deadline: January 15th, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website www.dai.com