A registered Savings and Credit Cooperative
A registered Savings and Credit Cooperative with a vision of being a reliable financial services provider for the business communities is urgently looking for an energetic candidate to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
The incumbent reports to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly operational plans and budgets;
- Monitor, evaluate and control credit disbursements and repayments to prevent defaults;
- Conduct marketing routine/ campaigns;
- Prepare business activity reports and monitor investments for both the SACCO and members;
- Process investments applications based on sound investments principles in liaison with the SACCO Manager and Finance Committee;
- Uphold internal control systems and statutory requirements and recommend improvements to the system;
- Service SACCO Committee Meetings assigned by the General Manager;
- Facilitate annual investments activities and assessments; and,
- Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
- Candidates must have either a Diploma or a Degree in Business Management/ Studies/Marketing from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience for Diploma holders and 3 years’ experience for Degree holders preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and interpersonal skills.
- computer proficiency at least in Microsoft suite.
Method of Application
Application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees’, two of which should be from previous and/or current employer(s) must be submitted strictly to email@example.com on or before 14th December, 2018. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.