United Civil Servants Sacco
United Civil Servants SACCO is a member owned institution that offers a range of savings and credit products to civil servants in Malawi its goal is to improve the social economic lives of all civil servants in Malawi. It therefore invites applications from candidates with the passion and drive to help in improving their community and country.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing day to day operations of a cluster that will compose of two branches and one satellite office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Mobilization savings
- Growing of a healthy loan book
- Management of office processes
- Risk and compliance management
- Financial performance
- Employee management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from recognized university plus 2 years’ experience in a financial institution; or a business-related diploma with 5 years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) plus copies of certificates not later 19th March, 2019 to:
The General Manager, United Civil Servants Sacco, P.0 Box 294, MZUZU