Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd
Wamkulu Palace is an up-market luxurious boutique hotel. We urgently require the services of suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position;
To maintain sales ledger, sales day book, debtors ledger, purchases ledger, cash book, asset register and perform general accounting duties.
- ICAM Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 5 years experience in bookkeeping and general accounting functions.
- Good knowledge of sales, accounts and debtors reconciliation, customer data base management, stock & inventory management, bank reconciliation and auditing.
- Extensive experience in computer operations working with various accounting and hotel software packages.
- Highly presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be mature and aged between 30 to 40.
Interested candidates should submit hand written applications With detailed CVs, three traceable referees and contactable phone numbers to:
The General Manager, Wamkulu Hotels and Tourism Ltd, P/Bag B395 Capital City Lilongwe 3 Malawi.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th December 2018.