Website Bambino Private Schools
The Bambino Schools are multi-cultural educational institutions
1. Front Desk
- Provision of ample information to prospective parents about the school – not limited to information about fees
- Referral of visitors/ prospective parents to relevant offices
- Responding to admission queries via email and Social Media Platforms
2. Student Affairs
- Provision and collection of registration forms and fees
- Entering of students into the ERP system
- Handing over new students to Sectional Heads
- Handling of all fee enquiries, preparing fees invoices and quotations.
3. Student Affairs
- Printing out and provision of staff salary slips
- Manage and maintain records of all day to day financial activity
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Monitor school accounts for accuracy and variances
- Maintains and reconciles petty cash funds
- Receive and receipt monies and prepare bank deposits
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial and other reports.
- Preparation of bills
5. Facility Booking
- Coordinate facility bookings
- Receive and receipt monies
- Handling all fees enquiries, preparing fees invoices and quotations.
The suitable candidate should have:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration with strong Accounting Bias or recognized Accounting Degree or Diploma
Proven ability to operate a computer with word processing, database, spreadsheet, communication and accounting applications (Quick Books).
- Proven ability to be trustworthy, highly organized and task orientated
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with parents, students, employees and the public.
- One year’s recent successful experience in accounting and clerical duties including a complete accounting cycle.
To apply please email your CV and credentials to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Friday 15th January 2021