Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who are currently Illovo Sugar Malawi Plc employees to fill the above vacancy at Transport Workshop in the Agriculture Division.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- M.S.C.E and Grade 1 National Trade Test Certificate in Welding and Fabrication or its equivalent
- Malawi Craft Certificate in Welding and Fabrication
- Two years’ experience in heavy industry welding and fabrication operations
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Fabricating farm trailers, special implements, tractors, bowsers, Cane hauling and loading structure and bowser.
- Performing welding work on trailers tractors, heavy plants and vehicles.
- Supervising Artisan-aides
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment in the workshop
- Adhering to safe operation procedures
If you meet the above mentioned requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please send your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees to;
The HR Mill Head,
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) Plc,
P.O. Box 46
Please include your valid contact phone and company number.
Closing date for all applications is Monday 14th April, 2021.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged within 2 weeks from the closing date.
NB: Applications without copies of Certificate and National Id (s) will not be considered.