Nkhoma College of Nursing and Midwifery
Nkhoma College of Nursing and Midwifery under Nkhoma CCAP Synod exists to contribute towards the delivery of quality health services to the people of Malawi by producing well trained and qualified health professionals while upholding Christian values.
The college aims to become a dynamic and financially sound Christian Institution producing competent health professionals.
The college is committed to achieve this vision by giving practical expression to values, and in particular by demonstrating a robust commitment to freedom of intellectual enquiry and expression, and to the value of the individual students.
Nkhoma College of Nursing and Midwifery invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions tenable at Nkhoma.
COLLEGE PRINCIPAL (Grade E)
A minimum qualification of Master’s Degree in Nursing Education or health related field.
• Registered nurse/Midwife.
• Must duly be registered with Nurses and Midwives council of Malawi.
• Has 3 years teaching and clinical experience.
• Has good communication, strong leadership and organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Must be willing to be accommodated within Nkhoma college campus
- Developing and implementing the curriculum from the syllabus
- Implementing training policies in conformity with the National Nursing Education needs and standards.
- Developing a philosophy basing on principles and values of the society, health, nursing and nursing education.
- Establishing and promoting high standards and expectations for students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Supervising the instructional programs of the college on a regular basis to be consistent with the syllabus of the Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi.
- Attending all educational functions concerning with nurse education.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should be submitted together with copies of certificates and detailed CVs and contacts of traceable three referees to:
The General Secretary
Nkhoma Synod Secretariat
P.O. Box 45
Or email: to : [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications is 29th January, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.