Centre for Environmental Policy and Advocacy (CEPA)
Centre for Environmental Policy and Advocacy (CEPA) is a nongovernmental organization that promotes sustainable environment and natural resources management. The organization’s vision is a just and equitable society that promotes sustainable development. CEPA focuses on natural resources, biodiversity and climate change.
CEPA seeks to fill the following position:
DRIVERS (2 POSITIONS)
Location: Kasungu and Mzimba
- Facilitation of transport needs to all staff.
- Arranging for insurance and Certificates of Fitness of vehicles in coordination with the Administrative Assistant;
- Coordinating service for all office vehicles;
- Cleaning of office vehicles;
- Ensuring that vehicle handovers are done properly after every field trip;
- Recommendation of vehicle service schedules; and
- Rectifying minor vehicle faults/damages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of MSCE;
- At least 3 years of driving organizational vehicles;
- A clean class C driving license and PG is an added advantage;
- Good command of both English and local languages;
- Ability to do minor vehicle maintenance; and
- Ability to work at odd hours.
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters and recent curriculum vitae before 18th January 2021 to:
CEPA is an equal opportunity employer