Centre for Environmental Policy and Advocacy (CEPA)
Centre for Environmental Policy and Advocacy (CEPA) is a nongovernmental organization that promotes sustainable environment and natural resources management. The organization’s vision is a just and equitable society that promotes sustainable development. CEPA focuses on natural resources, biodiversity and climate change.
CEPA seeks to fill the following position:
PROGRAMME OFFICER (BIODIVERSITY)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting on project based activities;
- Conducting policy research and analysis in agricultural biodiversity;
- Developing and facilitating policy advocacy processes in agricultural biodiversity;
- Providing policy advocacy technical support to CEPA partners;
- Mobilizing and coordinating CEPA partners and stakeholders to participate in agricultural biodiversity and related policy processes; and
- Developing and implementing communication strategies on agricultural biodiversity conservation and management.
- Graduate degree, preferably masters level in environment, agriculture or related fields;
- Experience in advocacy processes;
- Demonstrated documentation and project management skills;
- Working knowledge in Government of Malawi policies related to agricultural biodiversity;
- Ability to work in a team, manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines; and
- Excellent computer skills.
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters and recent curriculum vitae before 18th January 2021 to:
CEPA is an equal opportunity employer