Kindle Orphan Outreach (KINDLE)
Kindle Orphan Outreach (KINDLE) is a local Christian, charitable, non-denominational, non- profit, non-governmental organization established in Malawi in 2000 and registered as a Trust in 2002. KINDLE is an acronym for “Kids in Need Deserve Love and Encouragement”, and was founded from the desire to bring the light of Christ’s hope to orphans, vulnerable children, and their guardians. KINDLE works with communities to support orphans and vulnerable children to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
KINDLE’s strategy lies in four main areas, namely: Health (has a community clinic), Education (runs a vocation school, has a primary school and pays fees and other education support at secondary and tertiary level for the most vulnerable within its catchment area, Spiritual impact (runs youths’ programs and spiritual intervention programs) and Community Development (Afforestation, Food security and economic resilience projects).
KINDLE therefore, expect those applying to be Christians with very strong faith in Christ.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
This reports to the Finance and Administration Manager. The work station for the position is KINDLE Central Administration Office.
• Filling, documenting HR/Admin documents i.e., contracts and leave forms
• Manage all organization vehicles ensuring that all are in a good condition
• In consultation with the Finance and Administration manager arrange for repairs where necessary.
• Be a self-starter, goal oriented and team player.
• In conjunction with the Finance and administration manager review and take lead in HR policy formulation and implementation.
• And be able to handle any other secretarial duties at the central administration office.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resources Management
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in a busy environment
• Excellent in computer packages (Excel, Email and Word)
• Those with license and motor vehicle driving
experience have an added advantage.
• Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications with covering letter, detailed CV, and copies of relevant certificates, clearly marked position and title on top of the envelope /Email subject should be sent to:
KINDLE ORPHAN OUTREACH
P.O. Box 311
Or Email: [email protected]
Not later than 15th January, 2021.