Kindle Orphan Outreach (KINDLE)
Kindle Orphan Outreach (KINDLE) is a local Christian, charitable, non-denominational, non- profit, non-governmental organization established in Malawi in 2000 and registered as a Trust in 2002. KINDLE is an acronym for “Kids in Need Deserve Love and Encouragement”, and was founded from the desire to bring the light of Christ’s hope to orphans, vulnerable children, and their guardians. KINDLE works with communities to support orphans and vulnerable children to reach their full potential as productive members of society.
KINDLE’s strategy lies in four main areas, namely: Health (has a community clinic), Education (runs a vocation school, has a primary school and pays fees and other education support at secondary and tertiary level for the most vulnerable within its catchment area, Spiritual impact (runs youths’ programs and spiritual intervention programs) and Community Development (Afforestation, Food security and economic resilience projects).
KINDLE therefore, expect those applying to be Christians with very strong faith in Christ.
CLINIC DATA AND BOOK KEEPING CLERK
The Clinic Data and Book Keeping Clerk (CD-BKC) is stationed at Katawa Community Clinic, one of Kindle’s departments located at Kanzimbe. The roles are basically completion and management of patient register and handling of user fees and
any other funds entering the organization through Katawa Community Clinic. The CDBKC reports to the Clinic Manager.
• Manage Clinic Data and User fees with high integrity and professionalism.
• Banking all fees/funds received from clinic income generating activities weekly
• Produce monthly clinic data reports and clinic financial reports
• Liaise with the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to produce credible data for the clinic on monthly and quarterly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Certificate in accounting or Public health
• A strong experience working in a hospital/clinic setup
• Minimum of 2 years in Health data management
• Those with experience working as a cashier/clerk for a clinic have an added advantage.
• Excellent in computer packages (Excel, Email and Word).
• Female applicants are highly encouraged
• Possession of a valid driving license.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications with covering letter, detailed CV, and copies of relevant certificates, clearly marked position and title on top of the envelope /Email subject should be sent to:
KINDLE ORPHAN OUTREACH
P.O. Box 311
Or Email: [email protected]
Not later than 15th January, 2021.