OPCO Limited is one of the leading Construction Companies dealing with Building Constructions, Civil Engineering and Plant Hiring in Malawi and invites applications from well qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following vacant positions;
Responsible for preparing programs, organizing site works, reviewing drawings and technical specifications among others.
Capabilities and Requirements;
- Must have proven experience in civil construction projects such as commercial buildings.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Ability to work under pressure, odd hours and strict with set deadlines.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with people of different levels and with high level of integrity.
- Conduct on-site meetings with other professionals and assess progress of on-site work.
- Ability to identify problems and providing solutions to ensure project runs according to budget.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in a job of similar nature.
The position will be given to the best candidates that will display a high level of integrity and competence with the desire to deliver the best results while on the job. Highly competitive remuneration will be offered in return for the best performance.
How to Apply:
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae, with at least Three (3) traceable referees in sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the post being applied for before close of business on 22nd January, 2020 to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O Box 5132,
Or through email to: [email protected]