OPCO Limited is one of the leading Construction Companies dealing with Building Constructions, Civil Engineering and Plant Hiring in Malawi and invites applications from well qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following vacant position;
SENIOR BUILDING FOREMEN
- Responsible for supervising construction and civil works.
Capabilities and Requirements;
- Proven experience in foremanship and ability to set production targets.
- Ability to interpret civil and mechanical drawings and construction plans.
- Must be proficient in supervising and maintaining a busy construction site.
- Grade One National Trade Test Certificate in a construction related field or its equivalent from reputable training institutions.
- Diploma in any construction related field or its equivalent from reputable training institutions.
- Willingness to work occasional long hours and must showcase good workmanship.
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in a similar job.
The position will be given to the best candidates that will display a high level of integrity and competence with the desire to deliver the best results while on the job. Highly competitive remuneration will be offered in return for the best performance.
How to Apply:
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae, with at least Three (3) traceable referees in sealed envelope clearly marked on top with the post being applied for before close of business on 22nd January, 2020 to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O Box 5132,
Or through email to: [email protected]