Farm Radio Trust
Farm Radio Trust (FRT) is a leading non- governmental organization dedicated exclusively to serving smallholder communities through the provision of ICT based information, communication, extension and advisory services in Malawi with a growing reputation and involvement in program and policy development processes across sub-Saharan Africa. Our vision is a ‘world that has sustainable livelihoods of farming communities’. FRT was registered under the Trustees Incorporation Act in 2009; registered as a local non-governmental organization under Council for Non-Governmental Organizations in Malawi (CONGOMA) in 2010 and with NGO Board since 2013.
FRT invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive vehicles in compliance with the Road Traffic Laws and Regulations
- Ensure that Safety procedures are complied with at all times when operating the vehicle in order to safeguard lives and property.
- Responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is roadworthy at all times before embarking on a journey.
- Maintain documentation regarding the operation of the vehicle including; ensuring that proper records are made in the log book regarding the use and operation of the vehicle.
- Carry out minor vehicle repairs/service.
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a class C1 driving license with PG categories
- A Malawi School Certificate of Education
- A Grade II Trade Test certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or its equivalent
- Five years work experience in driving 4×4 vehicles
- Two year experience in motor vehicle mechanics.
Applications with a copy of Curriculum Vitae and at least three referees should be submitted not later than 18th January 2021 to
The Chief Executive Officer
Farm Radio Trust
PO Box 30081
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.