accountancy & audit firm
An excellent opportunity for Audit Supervisors to join a reputable accountancy &
audit firm in Lilongwe.
The firm offers long term opportunities with expertise in audit, tax, management accounting, and
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicate
findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review audit work papers prepared by the audit staff.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of
audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
- Ensures that reviews are completed in compliance with International Auditing standards.
- Should have completed Professional papers of the ACCA qualification/equivalent.
- 3 years’ of minimum work experience in a similar role.
For further information and an informal discussion please send your CV and cover letter to audit.
[email protected] by 30th November 2020.