St Luke's College of Nursing & Midwifery
ST. LUKE’S COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY,
P.O. BOX 21, CHILEMA
E-mail: [email protected]
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT PART TIME LECTURERS
The Centre for Development Studies invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to immediately fill the following vacant part time lecturer posts in the following programs (AIES &
- Public Health
- Community Development
- HIV/AIDS management
- Develop, review and update teaching materials and teach students in line with syllabus.
- Regular attendance and conducting lectures and other related activities as may be assigned by
the Head of Department.
- Set, moderate, invigilate and mark examinations and progressive assessment for the subject(s)
- Counsel and mentor students.
- Be available for consultation by students.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Developmental studies.
• Minimum of a basic Degree for relevant program from a recognized institution
• At least two years teaching related experience
Complete applications with Curriculum Vitae and two recent references should be sent not later
than 24th November, 2020 to:
St Lukes College of Nursing & Midwifery
Centre for Continuing Development Studies
P.O.Box 21 Chilema
Email: [email protected]