Likoma District Council
Likoma District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified serving officers to fill vacant post of Senior Clerical Officer existing at the council.
Post : Senior Clerical Officer (SCO)
Grade : L/M10
- Supervise staff under his/her charge
- Maintain inventory
- Open and update personnel records
- Supervise the filing of general correspondence
- Maintain and update filing index
- Supervise and undertaking of morning list on daily basis
- Appraise staff under his/her charge.
Applicants must be in possession of a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with 4 years experience working as a Clerical Officer (Grade M/M11).
Those eligible applicants should submit their applications during working hours either by hand or mail together with copies of relevant certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Appointment and Disciplinary Committee
P. O. Box 77
The closing date for receiving applications is 30th November, 2020.