Capital Oil Refining Industries Limited
CAPITAL OIL REFINING INDUSTRIES LIMITED (CORI) has a vacancy of Boiler Foreman to be based at Chirimba factory in Blantyre.
(A) REQUIREMENTS FROM APPLICANTS
- At least a holder of a degree in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized accredited University by National Council for Higher Learning in Malawi. –
- Age between 45 years to 55 years old
- Working experience as boiler foreman for a period between 15 years to 20 years and with vast working experience in boiler steam operations
- Willing to work during odd hours
- Hardworking with sober habit
(B) CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day to day operations of the boilers
- Preparing maintenance plans of the boilers
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit their application letters and with detailed CVs with traceable minimum of two referees by e-mail to: [email protected]
All suitably qualified applicants are advised that Capital Oil Refining Industries will ONLY entertain applications sent by e-mail and NOT sent by post or delivered by hand.
The closing date for receiving applications is 20th October, 2020 and only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.