St Andrew’s International High School
St Andrew’s is a prestigious independent co-educational day and boarding school offering a quality education, based on the English National Curriculum, to IGCSE, GCSE, As and A2 level. We are multiethnic school with over 30 different nationalities in the 11-18 age range.
We are looking to employ an;
With the following formal qualifications: –
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Grade 1 National Trade Test with relevant experience
- A Degree in Electricals will be an added advantage.
Job related experience required: –
- Domestic and industrial electrical wiring installation & maintenance (both single and three phase systems)
- Trouble shooting and repair of electrical distribution board faults and other electrical faults.
- Installation and repair of water pumps (all phase systems).
- Installation, maintenance and operation of solar systems and battery backup systems.
- Participate in electrical project works.
Job related knowledge required: –
- Single and three phase electrical wiring installations & trouble shooting
- Earthing or ground for electrical installations.
- Low for medium voltage AC and DC power systems, changeover switches.
- HVAC systems (Air conditioning and refrigeration).
- Maintenance of electrical power infrastructure that includes generators, water pumps, power
distribution boards etc.
Only those that satisfy above requirements need to apply. Please e-mail your CV and application including the names, email and phone number of two referees, one of whom must be your present employer, to the Human Resource Manager at j[email protected] or
St Andrew’s International High School,
Private Bag 211,
Closing deadline for applications is Thursday, 30th September 2020. Interviews will take place immediately after that.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.