OPCO Limited is one of the leading Construction Companies dealing in Building Constructions, Civil Engineering and Plant Hiring in Malawi and invites applications from well qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following vacant positions.
Responsible for preparing programs, organizing site works, reviewing drawings and technical specifications among others,
Capabilities and Requirements;
- Must have proven experience in civil construction projects such as commercial buildings.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Ability to work under pressure, odd hours and strict with set deadlines.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with people of different levels and with high level of integrity.
- Conduct on-site meetings with other professionals and assess progress of on-site work.
- Ability to identify problems and providing solutions to ensure project runs according to budget.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in a job of similar nature.
How to Apply.
Interested persons meeting the above requirements should submit their application letters and Curriculum Vitae, with at least Three (3) traceable referees before close of business on September 30, 2020 to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 5132
Or through email to: [email protected]