Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc is the country’s leading producer of raw and refined sugar as well as specialty sugar. It employs more than 9000 permanent and seasonal employees in a year at its corporate office in Limbe and operation sites at Dwangwa and Nchalo. Illovo Sugar (Malawi) Plc is part of Illovo Sugar Africa Group, operating in 6 countries in Africa, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods Plc (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 48 countries
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill eleven (11) positions of Management Trainees tenable at its Dwangwa Estate. The successful candidates will undergo in-service training in preparation for permanent managerial positions in the Company.
The Management Trainee (MIT) program is aimed at building highly skilled professionals by providing them with on-the-job experience, structured training and coaching to provide the Company with competent managers to successfully meet its future requirements.
- Bachelor’s degrees obtained between 2017 – 2020 from any reputable University/College in the following areas; Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Agricultural Engineering, Environmental Science/Management, Agriculture, Chemistry, Estate Management, Finance/Accounting, Business/Public Administration
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A quick learner and team player
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office and tech-savvy
• Excellent written and spoken English
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the mentioned requirements, please send a completed application form addressed to: The Human Resources Mill Head, Illovo Sugar (Malawi) Plc, Dwangwa Estate, through email; [email protected]. Please visit https://cutt.ly/jfW8QO0 to download the Application Form. Please note that CVs, cover letters and hard copies will not be accepted. Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is 12:00 Midnight of Sunday, 20th September, 2020. Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
Sugar is our business, but People are our sweetest asset!