Nkhoma University Is Inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position tenable at Its Head Office In Lilongwe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving University vehicles on official business and ensuring that University vehicles are in good running condition. She/he will be responsible for safety of staff and students,other road users, passengers and their property.
- Driving staff and students locally and to and from their campuses.
- Carrying out office errands, deliveries and collections.
- Maintenance of vehicles’ log books.
- Daily checking of oils/lubricants, battery acid, tyre pressure.
- Ensuring that vehicles are properly insured and road licenses and taxes are up-to-date.
- Reporting vehicle faults and request for maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with Government laws on driving speed, parking and other road safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Clean class PG driver’s license.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education and good spoken English.
- Three or more years experience of driving institutional motor vehicles.
- Candidates with Defensive Driving license will have an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and names plus emails of three traceable referees should be submitted to:
P. O. Box 136
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications should be delivered by Tuesday, 8th September, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.