Nkhoma University Is Inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position tenable at Its Head Office In Lilongwe.
To be based at Nkhoma Campus about 50 km away from Lilongwe City).
The main responsibility of the Accounts Assistant will be to provide finance support services to departments and faculties including; voucher processing, cashiering, petty cash management, non-signatory banking tasks, and proper filing of supporting financial documentation. The successful candidate should be capable to undertake the following functions:
- Process purchase and payment requisitions.
- Cashiering and banking tasks.
- Filing of finance documents, banking slips and statements, payment vouchers, debtors’ and creditors’ invoices,
- Management of faculty petty cash.
- Attendance to students’ fees accounts queries and report to head office.
- Maintenance of the Stores.
Minimum job requirements
- Diploma in Accounting.
- At least two years experience in a busy accounting office.
- Those with a certificate in accounting plus at least five years experience will be considered.
- Interpersonal skills capable to work and interact amicably with students of higher learning.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and names plus emails of three traceable referees should be submitted to:
P. O. Box 136
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications should be delivered by Tuesday, 8th September, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.