Unitrans Malawi Limited
Unitrans Malawi Limited a prominent employer in the sugar cane logistics industry, urgently invites applications from suitably qualified candidates of Malawian origin to fill the above position which has fallen vacant at its Dwangwa Depot.
The Job: DATA CAPTURE CLERK
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Workshop Manager, the successful person will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Capture Vehicle History in the Fleet Management System (FMS) by closing job cards.
- Filling Job cards.
- Capturing oil requisitions in Fleet Management System (FMS).
- Updating the service schedule with the daily hours and kilometers
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with credits in Mathematics and English
- Good communication skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- At least 3 years experience in a busy data capturing environment
- Must be prepared to work in shifts if need arises
- Must have proven computer skills in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
A competitive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should send their written applications with phone numbers together with their detailed Curriculum Vitae (C V ) indicating the names of three traceable referees to the address below:
The Depot Manager
Unitrans Malawi Ltd
P.O. Box 57
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 12th August 2020 Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.