The incumbent performs secretarial and administrative support to the implementation of the program in areas of logistical arrangements and good office management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all donor-related and FHI360-specific policies
- Facilitate disbursement of petty cash and bank deposits
- Develop and manage a database and record keeping system for assigned areas
- Facilitate office procurements
- Assist in the coordination of workshops to assist in expenditure reconciliation.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
- Higher National Diploma in business management, development, health or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of working relations and liaison with government ministries, agencies and departments.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills and must be resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Computer literacy skills required.
- Good communication skills and good command in written and spoken English.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.