- Ensures that the office is clean at all times
- Run office errands
- Assist with meeting preparations
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
- High School/Equivalent
- Two to five years of experience in cleaning, messenger work and attending to other office needs.
- Previous experience of cleaning, including the use of chemicals and using cleaning machinery safely
- Demonstrated reliability
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.