Job Title : E-Learning Coordinator
Reporting to : The Training and Education Director
Location : Lilongwe, Malawi
Employment Type : Fixed term
Company : EGS Limited doing business as Atlas HXM
Atlas is a global tech company that spans over 160 countries, offering expertise and software built for the future of work.
The Atlas enterprise-grade technology platform is uniquely designed to deliver end-to-end Human Experience Management (HXM) solutions through an empowered user experience. The platform supports thousands of companies and remote teams through localised experience and expertise, providing self-service capabilities and real-time insights that lead to improved business outcomes.
We are committed to expanding the outreach of entrepreneurship and employment alike. Our business model helps start-ups and SME’s compete on the international playing field, turning commercial innovations into
viable global enterprises – and bringing opportunity to local economies and the people who work there.
We are a Non-Governmental Organisation, and we are looking to hire an E-Learning Coordinator based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
The incumbent candidate will be required to:
- Use Instructional Design principles and create digital training program
- Be the project manager for the courses and plan, arrange and oversee the training events
- Produce interactive content and develop assessments and other media to meet the requirements of the clients
- Liaise with Content Specialists (i.e. subject matter experts) who develop content for learning and assessment
- Proactively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage development activities in accordance with identified parameters (timescales, costs, quality tolerance, etc.)
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are scoped and agreed
- Facilitate project meetings, during the project lifecycle
- Keep an inventory of all The Union courses, including those in English, French, Spanish, and other languages
- Assist the director on various administrative tasks when needed
As thew ideal candidate for this role, you will:
• Must have a minimum E-Learning experience of least 8 years; and
• Must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Salary and Remuneration
In return, we offer a market-related salary and this will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
All applications, including detailed CVs, brief motivation as to why you are the best candidate for this position, must be send via e-mail not later than November 30th, 2023, to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date for the submission of applications will be November 30, 2023 and only short-listed candidates will be contacted via e-mail. Should you not hear from us, within two weeks after the closing
date, then unfortunately your application can be regarded unsuccessful.