Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC)
The Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC) was established by an Act of Parliament; the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Act, No.23 of May 2022, to support and facilitate the development of public infrastructure
and services through public private partnership (PPP) arrangements.
Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), seeking to improve access to services, are primarily responsible for initiation, screening and selection of infrastructure projects for development as PPP
projects within the framework of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) managed by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.
The PPPC is seeking to engage visionary, dynamic, self-motivated, highly innovative and suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Assist in drafting contracts and other legal documents.
- Assist in reviewing cases to determine whether they have legal merit
- Assist in preparing legal papers and briefs, researching legal issues, and drafting legal documents such as contracts and business agreements
- Assist in representing PPPC in court, negotiating with opposing counsel, and working with clients to develop legal arguments in liaison with the retainer.
- Assist in conducting research on legal issues to support litigation efforts
- Assist in interpreting laws, regulations, and policies to advise PPPC and its clients
Required qualifications, skills and experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law obtained from a recognised institution
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
• Must have outstanding organizational skills.
• Must be a team-player.
• Must have excellent communication and report-writing skills.
• Must demonstrate high standards of integrity.
Interested candidates should send their applications together with complete Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Public Private Partnership Commission
P.O. Box 937
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.