Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC)
The Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC) was established by an Act of Parliament; the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Act, No.23 of May 2022, to support and facilitate the development of public infrastructure
and services through public private partnership (PPP) arrangements.
Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), seeking to improve access to services, are primarily responsible for initiation, screening and selection of infrastructure projects for development as PPP
projects within the framework of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) managed by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.
The PPPC is seeking to engage visionary, dynamic, self-motivated, highly innovative and suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparing financial statements ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other accounting procedures
- Analysing Divestiture proceeds by preparing a Divestiture Proceeds Schedule and reconciling it against the ledger balance;
- Producing detailed Project Development Fund account reports
- Preparing monthly schedules for PAYE, Accruals and Prepayments. Ensuring that the outstanding transactions are followed and cleared on time;
- Prepare all required accounting schedules for the quarterly and annual audit
- Receiving, verifying and processing suppliers’ invoices and statements.
- Producing Financial Investment reports including financial investment reconciliations
- Preparing accounting journals;
- Preparing monthly pension contributions.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must be computer literate with strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent planning and organizing skills and must be able to pay attention to detail;
Interested candidates should send their applications together with complete Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Public Private Partnership Commission
P.O. Box 937
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.