Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC)
The Public Private Partnership Commission (PPPC) was established by an Act of Parliament; the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Act, No.23 of May 2022, to support and facilitate the development of public infrastructure
and services through public private partnership (PPP) arrangements.
Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), seeking to improve access to services, are primarily responsible for initiation, screening and selection of infrastructure projects for development as PPP
projects within the framework of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) managed by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs.
The PPPC is seeking to engage visionary, dynamic, self-motivated, highly innovative and suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
ASSISTANT DOCUMENTATION OFFICER
Key duties and responsibilities
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labelling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
Required qualifications, skills and experience.
- Diploma in Library and Information Systems or any technical related field;
- At least 5 years working experience in an IT based registry environment.
- Proficiency with IT based documentation storage.
Interested candidates should send their applications together with complete Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Public Private Partnership Commission
P.O. Box 937
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.