Brief outline of duties and responsibilities:
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines.
- Develop knowledge of the company’s application portfolio, development tools, and development procedures.
- Assist in design of application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
- Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software design and code base.
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work.
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on-time completion or quality level of work.
- Define and document e2e User Acceptance test case scenarios/ plan for application fixes in liaison with business function and ensure all application changes are change managed.
Software Design, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Bachelors Degree (B), Diploma (Dip)
27 September 2023