Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for positions tenable at Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS) in Blantyre.
Assistant Examinations Officer (MU9)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining data for eligible students for examinations and examination schedules.
- Supporting preparation of class and examination schedules.
- Supporting the coordination of administration of examinations and assessment.
- Arranging, safekeeping and distributing examination materials.
- Responding to queries and inquiries pertaining to examinations.
- Preparing reports.
Minimum Education Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Education or related fields.
- ICT Knowledge.
- 3 years relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent by Thursday, 23 March, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Applicants should indicate the position applied for in the subject line of their emails.