Future Sacco Limited
FUTURE SACCO is a member owned institution affiliated to MUSCCO that offers a range of savings and credit products to all Malawians. It therefore invites applications from candidates that are qualified for the below position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Consult with relevant units to determine, quantify, and mitigate risks involved in establishing and maintaining various client and industry relationships
- Responsible for assessing metrics and monitoring procedures the organization has set to police transactional risks
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer credit history database
- Utilize analytical techniques and statistical analysis to develop and optimize credit risk strategies for portfolios to meet pre-defined goals
- Ensure strategies are within the company’s Risk Appetite and satisfy pre-defined profitability hurdles
- Proactively seek and recommend enhancements to processes and development
- Develop internal company policies and see that they are respected.
- Make sure the organization has a clearly defined program for complying with the country’s laws.
- Constantly report to management concerning the organization’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
- Conduct regular audits to identify potential weaknesses and noncompliance situations.
- Communicate with employees and make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a diploma in Finance, Business management, Law.
- Tangible experience of at least three years in banking or financial service provision organization.
- Result — oriented individual hungry for high performance.
- Someone with high integrity, commitment and professional standards.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) plus copies of certificates not later than 27th January, 2023 to:
The General Manager, Future Sacco Limited, P.O. Box 30548, Chichiri, Blantyre 3 Or email; email@example.com.