Ministry of Natural Resources and Climate Change
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND CLIMATE CHANGE
Post : Water Resources Engineer (Grade H)
Salary : Within the Grade H salary scale segment
Location : Ministry of Natural Resources and Climate Change
Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a bias in either Water Resources Engineering, Water Resources Management or Hydrology obtained from accredited institution.
- Assisting in assembling and reviewing data on all aspects of Water Resources Development in the country;
- Carrying out necessary surveys for construction of small community dams;
- Designing small community multi-purpose dams;
- Constructing, rehabilitating and maintaining small community multi-purpose dams;
- Carrying out catchment conservation and protection works;
- Facilitating community participation in water resources development projects;
- Preparing hydrological data for publication;
- Training junior staff within the section and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
Email: [email protected]
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023