Ministry of Agriculture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
Post : Assistant Draughtsman (Grade K)
Salary : Within the Grade K salary scale segment
Location : Department or Land Resources Conservation
Applicants must be in possession of a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) and should be in possession of Certificate in Technical Drawing from the Polytechnic or recognized institution.
- Maintaining a proper filing system of maps for the cartographic unit of the ADD;
- Undertaking processing and production of remote sensing data from satellite imagery;
- Transferring of boundaries from aerial photographs and topographics;
- Proof reading of draft mans from technical officers before final production:
- Producing land appraisal maps fro technical officers before final production;
- Producing land appraisal maps and other thematic maps:
- Compiling reports and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
Email: [email protected]
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023