Catholic University of Malawi
THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI
The Catholic University of Malawi invites applications from suitably qualified people for the full-time positions tenable at Montfort campus, Nguludi-Chiradzulu:
ICT Manager (1 post)
Reporting to University Registrar
- Develop, implement and monitor ICT management policies, standards, strategies and procedures.
- Design, evaluate and maintain computer operating systems, data processing, functions and competitive new technologies.
- Develop, implement and monitor ICT budget.
- Develop and deliver ICT related short courses with the ultimate aim of developing a fully- fledged ICT related degree programme.
- Facilitate acquisition, review and maintenance of computer hardware and network systems.
- Manage the Student Management System including problem solving, cleaning and updating of database and ensuring system security.
- Linking with departmental heads to determine ICT requirements
- Supervising and developing ideal ICT system with staffing ICT team
- Involve in testing and performance of various information networks and software applications.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within information technologies, or substantial working experience within relevant fields and have obtained relevant certificates.
- Professional knowledge of network technologies and Window clients
- Experience in handling servers and related management control
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce reports and present solutions,
Application package must include application letter, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae and three traceable referees. These should be sent to:
Applications should reach not later than Friday, 21st January, 2022.