Catholic University of Malawi
THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI
The Catholic University of Malawi invites applications from suitably qualified people for the full-time positions tenable at Montfort campus, Nguludi-Chiradzulu:
Assistant Director of Quality Assurance (1 post)
Reporting to Director of Quality Assurance
- Contributing to institution’s policy and planning on a range of matters relating to academic quality assurance and enhancement;
- Providing guidance in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of Quality Assurance procedures;
- Advising academic and professional service staff on Quality Assurance Systems for programme approval, (re)validation, modification and review processes;
- Supporting and giving advice on accreditation processes and requirements, reviews and audits of the University by regulatory and Professional bodies;
- Supporting academic and institutional review processes;
- Undertaking and reporting on internal academic quality reviews of the University;
- Keeping an accurate record for all approved programmes, schedule and dates when they are due for their next review.
- Any other duties as deemed commensurate with the role.
Qualifications and experience
- Masters Degree in a field related to Education Processes and Quality;
- Demonstrated knowledge in Information Technology;
- Ability to collect and analyse, indicate and interpret data;
- Demonstrated understanding of current quality assurance trends and up- to-date quality strategies in higher education;
- Ability to create and develop quality strategies and instruments
Application package must include application letter, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae and three traceable referees. These should be sent to:
Applications should reach not later than Friday, 21st January, 2022.