Mwanza District Council
Mwanza District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill vacant positions existing at the District Council.
Job Title: Lands Clerk (1)
Grade : M/M11
Location: Mwanza District Council
Salary : Within Grade M/M11 salary scale segment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining lands files for applicants
- Processing land lease applications
- Dealing with compensation of scheduled by computation of figures in accordance to the rates
- Answering queries and other relevant issues pertaining to lands matters
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Applicants must be in possession of a Malawi school certificate of Education (MSCE). Age range of 21 to 40 years.
Applications should be addressed to:
Appointments and Disciplinary Committee,
All applications with relevant copies of your certificates, Curriculum vitae and National Identity Cards must be sent not later than 24a January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews. Clearly indicate the post you are applying for on the envelope.