Land O’Lakes Venture37
Land O’Lakes Venture37 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit helping communities around the world build economies by strengthening agriculture from farm-to-fork, helping businesses grow, and linking farmers to markets. Since our start in 1981, we have been leveraging nearly 100 years of expertise in crop inputs, agricultural insights, dairy and animal nutrition from our close affiliate, Land O’Lakes, Inc., a farmer-owned agribusiness committed to fulfilling its purpose of feeding human progress.
Our team is made up of nearly 350 employees who are committed to market-led approaches, and passionate about collaborating locally to create lasting inclusive economic growth. By unlocking the potential of agriculture for the last 36 years, the lives of more than 3 million people have been transformed through nearly 300 programs in more than 80 countries. Land O’Lakes has been operating in Lebanon for over 10 years.
The Intern will be responsible for supporting data collection and logistics for the CD4 activity. This role will work closely with the CD4 team to ensure timely and quality reporting is done.
Primary Responsibilities of the intern:
- Assist in collecting project data on a regular basis and ensure data quality.
- Regularly updating the Land O’ Lakes Venture37 M&E Database (IMPACTS) and file the hard copies.
- Work closely with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) team in data management.
- Assist in arranging and providing logistics for cooperative coaches and monitoring the project field activities (trainings, meetings, workshops).
- Contribute in project reporting, meetings as necessary.
- Work closely with the Cooperative Specialist to arrange and plan office and field activities.
- Submit assignment reports in English (hard copy and electronic).
- Support in annual data collection and training.
- Any other assigned duties.
Reporting & Supervision:
- Supervised by the Cooperative Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in business, economics, statistic, agriculture or any other related development subject or equivalent years of experience in cooperative development.
- Organized and a willingness to learn alongside the team.
- Willingness to travel to the field often.
- Knowledge in Microsoft offices (excel, word, power point).
- Experience in using electronic data collection tools.
- Knowledge of Agricultural Cooperatives in Malawi.
- Fluent in English and Chichewa.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.