An upcoming radio station
An upcoming Malawian-owned radio station based in Lilongwe is in the process of launching its operations in the coming months and is urgently looking for candidates to fill the following position:
We are looking for a qualified and experienced individual who will lead a team of dedicated and talented individuals to launch the radio station which is currently in its formative period.
• Oversee and manage the growth of the new radio station
• Develop strategies for the roll out of the radio station.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Management with 5 years’ experience in a broadcast environment. Those with higher qualifications will have an added advantage,
- Knowledge of the broadcast regulatory framework in Malawi
- Experience in marketing for radio
- A self-starter and team player
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills will be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Interested candidates should send their application by email to the following address:
[email protected] not later than 3rd December, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.