Alliance Development Africa Foundation
Driver: Local NGO
Deadline: 3rd December 2021
Alliance Development Africa Foundation (ADAF) is inviting suitably qualified persons to work
as Driver based in Blantyre. Reporting to Finance and Administration Officer:
The driver will drive the project vehicle to project locations.
The Driver is expected to drive the project vehicle to project locations as required, run general
upkeep of the project vehicle and equipment; Keep the project vehicle clean; Adhere to all
traffic and ADAF safety rules and follow the transport guidelines; Fill out and check the
log sheets and mileage of the vehicle; Report any mechanical problems, plan and inform
the Supervisor about necessary car services; Any other duties as and when required by the
Supervisor/ Country Program Manager.
• Valid driving license (C1 or above)
• Malawi School Certificate Education
• At least three years as a Driver in a busy working environment
• Clean driving record and demonstration of safe driving techniques
• Experience driving for NGO/INGO within cities and districts
• Self-motivated with capacity to work both independently and with minimum supervision
• Cooperative, flexible and dependable
• Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence
• High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality Added Advantage if you have training in vehicle maintenance/as a mechanic
• You have a valid Defensive Driving Certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and motivation letter clearly stating your contact number, location, age, sex and application letter via e-mail to: alliance[email protected], Clearly indicate on the Subject Line the “title” you
are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.