Development Fund for Local Authorities
DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
Job Title: Receptionist / Driver
B. Grade: D9
C. Responsible to: Director of Finance
D. Responsible for: N/A
E. Purpose of Job: Attend to and deal with inquiries. Ensure that vehicles are in good condition and road worthy.
F. Key Duties:
a) Conducting daily and routine motor vehicle checks.
b) Reporting cases of damage of vehicles.
c) Maintaining the vehicle logbook.
d) Advising management on vehicle repairs
e) Ferrying staff on errands.
f) Driving vehicles.
g) Direct visitors to the appropriate offices
h) Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
i) Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/ deliveries
j) Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Officer, Driver or similar role
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
MSCE with Valid Driving License and Defensive Driving Certificate, working experience at Reception desk.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and three (3) traceable referees should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and sent to Development Fund for Local Authorities, P.O. Box 165, Lilongwe or hand delivered to DFLA offices by 3rd December, 2021 to
the following physical address: Shire Building, Off Chilambula Road, Next to MALGA Offices during working hours.