Power Market Limited (PML)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons of Malawian Nationality to fill the following vacant posts tenable at Power Market Limited (PML) in Lilongwe.
Power Market Limited (PML) is a State-owned Enterprise dully incorporated on 25th June 2018 as a public company under the Companies Act (Cap. 46:03 of the Laws of Malawi) and is responsible for the management of procurement of electricity and related services, which includes planning, scheduling, procuring and settlement, in Malawi.
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (2 POSTS)
REPORTING TO: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
TO RENDER JANITORIAL SERVICES WITHIN OFFICE SPACE AND CARRYING OUT SOME
ROUTINE OFFICE TASKS
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Organize and maintain office common areas
• Aiding with client reception as needed
• Responsible for floor care and performing various surface tasks
• Responsible for removing trash in office areas
• Responsible for sanitizing of restrooms daily
• Responsible for moving mail from one office to another
• Photocopying documents as instructed
• May be required to stock kitchen and Boardroom supplies as needed
• Reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of MSCE with 6 credits one of which should be English. Those with a diploma will have an added advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in a busy environment
- Ability to work without any supervision
- An understanding of safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- Physical dexterity
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, copies of certified certificates, and three traceable referees to the address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Power Market Limited (PML),
Mercantile House, Presidential Way,
P.O. Box 30990,
or send your application to [email protected] not later than 10th December, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
POWER MARKET LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER