Applications are invited from interested persons to fill the following position:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have Grade 1 electrical certificate.
• Must have MSCE
• Able to read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
• Inspect main switch and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Able to install and maintain solar water heaters, panels and inverters.
• Able to calculate load requirement as per electrical appliances and design outing.
• Must be thorough in three phase wiring, fixing of distribution boards, MCBs, etc.
• Able to follow health and safety standards and complies with national electrical codes
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Must be not less than 5 year’s practical experience
• Those that can work under minimum supervision
• Must be not less than 35 years old.
• Must be ready to work flexibly irrespective of the work place and at odd hours.
Interested applicants must be willing to work within strict deadlines, be highly committed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV and copy of original certificates to: [email protected]: From Monday to Friday during working hours between 08:00hr and 16:00hrs and include three traceable referees.
Closing Date: 26th November, 2021.