Mangochi District Council
Mangochi District Council with support from the American people through US Agency for International Development (USAID), will over the course of three years, implement critical health activities at the district level and contribute to the improvement of HIV/AIDS, Maternal and Child Health (MCH), Family Planning (FP), Tuberculosis (TB) and Nutrition outcomes in Mangochi district. To achieve the intended objectives of the government- to -government agreement (G2G), Mangochi District Council intends to employ additional Health Care and
Support Staff workers.
The Council, therefore, invites suitably qualified Malawians who will be employed under the employment terms and conditions of the Government of Malawi (Salary inclusive) to fill the following vacant posts existing in Mangochi District Council (Rural Health facilities and Communities).
VACANCY NO. LGSC.MINUTE NO.129/ (b)/ (ii)/2021
POST: Clinical technician (Grade HK/M9)
SALARY: Within the Grade HK/M9 Government Salary
LOCATION: Mangochi District Council
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult patients in the Out-patient Department and manage them according to the National guidelines
- Supervise clinical and support staff under him/her authority
- Ensure that drugs and other health commodities under his/her custody are properly recorded, securely stored and rationally prescribed
- Refer complicated patients and other clients for appropriate care and services
- Prepare work schedule and monthly returns of patients and staff
- Conduct ward rounds.
Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in Clinical medicine obtained from a recognized university/Institution and be a registered member of the Medical Council of Malawi.
How to apply:
Interested Persons who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter, copies of certificates, valid practicing license, a copy of National ID, detailed CV with at least 3 traceable referees, PSR 19 / confirmation letter for serving officers not later than 1st December, 2021 to:
Appointment and Disciplinary Committee
Mangochi District Council,
Private bag 138,
NB: Remember to indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.