Save the Children
Save the Children is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of Servicing Facilitator (1 position) for Abwenzi a Ana (AAA) Program to be based in Ntcheu. The Facilitator is responsible for implementing field level sponsorship operations in line with set performance targets and policies and procedures. The job holder also supports community orientations and mobilization in line with sponsorship requirements.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Minimum of a Diploma in Community Development Studies, Social Sciences, Adult and Community Education or related field.
- At least 3 years working experience in managing child sponsorship operations and development.
- Proficiency in local language of the area is a must.
- Understanding of Child Participation, Child Rights Programming, Partnership, Child Safeguarding, Zero Tolerance, Monitoring and Evaluation, Programme Integration etc.
- A motorbike driving licence, ability and willingness to ride is a MUST
- Willingness to reside at Traditional Authority level is a MUST
- Demonstrable planning and budget management skills a MUST
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in a local environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including facilitation, influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
- Excellent planning, coordination and reporting skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a MUST
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours as the job demands.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.