Save the Children
Save the Children is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of Innovations Manager (1 position) for Abwenzi a Ana (AAA) Program to be based in Ntcheu. This is a key position that will deliver effective and efficient strategic innovations in AAA over a period of 10-13 years. The post holder leads and manages the execution of innovations as well as the operational needs of innovations in AAA.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in social sciences, statistics, technical education, management information systems, information technology or computing sciences.
- At least 5 years experience at senior officer level; or 3 years at senior officer level and 2 years at manager level
- Knowledge and experience in structured query language; relational, object-oriented and/ or XML database management systems; Microsoft Excel and SharePoint/web development
- Experience with database-driven web applications including T4D approaches
- Knowledge and experience in formulation, administration and evaluation of projects
- Excellent planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- Excellent writing, organizational, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced facilitator and workshop lead.
- Experience in building and testing value cases for new products, services or propositions
- Experience working with multiple partners (external and internal) and or colleagues at different levels within an organization
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.