Afro Egypt Engineering Co.
Afro Egypt Engineering Co. is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position as stated below:
POSITION: SENIOR POWER MANAGER
• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics and those with B.Sc. Degrees will have added advantage
Minimum 3-5 years in a Management position and 5-7 years hands on experience in a Telecommunications/Power Generation environment will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to guide others in solving complex switching problems.
- Self-reliance in the management of assigned tasks.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Familiar with proper installation procedures for power infrastructure and reticulation at BTS sites.
- Competent to ensure integration of power infrastructure and conduct acceptance tests.
- Ensure constant tracking, monitoring, and providing support to the O & M contractors in resolving persistent, reoccurring faults using approved ETU processes, procedures, and OEM OPIs.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio.
- Exposure to and understanding of Renewable Energy solutions within the African Continent (including Solar, Wind, Power Cubes & Battery Cycling).
- Understanding of an End-2-End power solution, from AC to DC, and all technical components and safety devices.
- Exposure to remote monitoring solutions and Deep-Sea control panels is highly desirable.
- Understanding of OPEX costs.
- Valid Driver`s license.
SUBMISSION AND APPLICATION
Applications with Curriculum Vitaes (cv), three traceable referees and relevant copies of certificates should be emailed to: email@example.com
All applications should be clearly marked with the respective position being applied.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th October, 2021.
However, only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged