Parliamentary Service Commission
PARLIAMENT OF MALAWI PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following vacant post existing in the Parliamentary Service.
Vacancy Number : PSC/3/7/21
Post : Senior Audio Visual Production Officer
Grade : P8/H
Responsible to : Principal Audio Visual Production Officer
Purpose of the Job
To ensure that transcription equipment used by parliamentary reporters is working properly prior and during Chamber and Committee proceedings.
- Schedules duty and supervising technicians;
- Carries out routine checks and maintenance of all audio visual equipment before and after every meeting of Parliament;
- Maintains an accurate Inventory and archives of all recorded parliamentary audio and video material of reference, reproduction and library deposit;
- Provides advice in technical aspects of CCTV control room and camera installation;
- Provides user support to Members in the use of electronic and sound gadgets in the Chamber; and,
- Repairs and replaces equipment when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelors’ Degree in Electronics or Audio-Video Production with not less than two (2) years relevant experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of Certified Educational and Professional Certificates not later than 29th October, 2021 to:
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag B362,
Please indicate the post you are applying for on the Envelope.