Parliamentary Service Commission
PARLIAMENT OF MALAWI PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following vacant post existing in the Parliamentary Service.
Vacancy Number : PSC/3/8/21
Post : Senior Sergeant – At – Arms
Grade : H/P8
Responsible to : Principal Sergeant —At – Arms
Purpose of the Job
To ensure Security and orderliness within the Chamber
- Leads possessions during ceremonial functions in the Chamber;
- Ensures security and safety of the Chamber;
- Develops annual work plans for the Section;
- Liaises with the state security organs during State functions held at Parliament; and,
- Ensures cleanliness of the Chamber gallery, lobby and the Committee rooms.
Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Security Studies and must have passed the Company Commanders Course. Should have served for a period of not less than 8 years of service at the rank of Captain in the Military. Those with a Degree in Security Studies will have an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of Certified Educational and Professional Certificates not later than 29th October, 2021 to:
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag B362,
Please indicate the post you are applying for on the Envelope.